This semester is coming to a screeching hault, and I'm exhausted. It seems like the more I get stressed out the sicker I get, I keep getting this cold thing, which I guess is just because of the stress but it just doesn't make anything any easier, AT ALL. Because on top of just being tired in general I'm exhausted and cold and have a stuffy nose and....ugh....but it will all work out. We just have one more week and I'm out of here!
I'm going down to Utah before we go to Texas to get my Wisdom Teeth taken out! I guess I'm not going to be very wise anymore, but that is going to be an adventure. I found out when I had my gall bladder removed that I'm allergic to morophine and vicadine so unfortunately I won't be getting the good stuff for the pain, so I don't know how well I'm gonna handle everything! Wish me luck!!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment