amyarieta


Friday, March 4, 2011

gettin it up

So I know that last time I posted I was extremely discouraged but  now I have a new kindled hope! I found out that I can transfer and still get my vet tech license!!! woohoo! I'm getting closer each and every day!
Posted by amyarieta at 12:51 PM
Labels: Myself and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

Class (15) Love/Hate (17) Myself and I (15) Spirit to Spirit (15)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (62)
    • ▼  March (43)
      • Just Love!
      • All Around AH-MAZING
      • Celestial Marriage
      • You never know!
      • Scripture in class
      • My Love Language
      • Non-Verbal communication
      • Things as They Really Are
      • wrap up
      • SALE!!!
      • Luck O' the Irish!
      • sooo....
      • the end.
      • My goal with My Heavenly Father
      • When things go bad...
      • Our Beloved Prophet Joseph Smith
      • Whenever....
      • Color Code
      • Other Projects
      • Me Myself and I
      • Personal gain....or loss?
      • And Nothing Shall Offend Them
      • Teasing
      • Grain of salt
      • Scriptures/class
      • The Temple
      • Woohoo!
      • Practice
      • Engaged??
      • Personality colors...
      • Meaningful Experiences
      • Video Games....AHHHHH
      • friends??
      • Bring it back....
      • Where is the love?
      • Blessings
      • AH!
      • gettin it up
      • cheer wha?!
      • Drivin me nuts...
      • UGH!!!!!
      • Listening part dos
      • Listening part uno
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (2)

About Me

My photo
amyarieta
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Theme images by Lingbeek. Powered by Blogger.