Monday, March 21, 2011
Personality colors...
So when I took the personality test it said that I was a red with yellow as my secondary but now that I think of it I think that I'm becoming more and more of a yellow. I can see how when I was little I was more red, but now I think that I'm becoming more yellow. I think that I have to be yellow in order to be married to my husband. He's an amazing man and I love him deeply but sometimes his emotions get the best of him and he gets super sensitive which to the red self of me gets annoying sometimes. I really do enjoy being in charge and taking control of things, and yes I do have a strong personality that kind of gets forced on people, but I really hope that my yellow starts shining through now because I think that the yellow part of me is really the part that people love :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment