
It's been a rough day and I didn't really know where else to write my feelings so....here they are! Today started off just fine, I was enjoying it well enough, everything was going just as it always goes on Wednesdays. Then I find out that there's some extra credit available for my biology class, which I desperately need, so I decided to go to that. After the extra credit (which was actually kind of fun) I decided to go check out open gym for cheerleading. I got there and stretched and chatted and was having a good time when some people wanted to stunt....sure why not....so I was stunting with them and everything was fine when another girl wanted to fly on the group and said she really needed to work on some things and wanted me to watch. So of course it's open gym, I had no problem. As soon as she got up both of the bases were like "wow you're so tiny it's like you weight 20 lbs!" which really made me feel extremely HUGE...which sucks....then they work on a bunch of things and I'm trying to help when one of the bases just yells in my face to shut up....I really thought that this girl was my friend and honestly it really took me back. I didn't really know how to think of it and it really did bother me a bit. I still don't know how I feel about it, I'm really not ok with someone yelling in my face and I know that that's really not ok because of this communications class. It really bothered me and now I am awake at 2:30 am at the bum crack of dawn because I can't sleep because I keep thinking that I'm fat and that my friends really aren't my friends. ugh what a day.....on the up side I got my standing back tuck solid tonight...woohoo....
No comments:
Post a Comment