Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Love Language

In class we got a quiz called "The Five Love Languages Quiz", which we were suppose to take so that we can figure out what our love language is. I took  the quiz and it says that my top love language is quality time and then a tie for second is physical touch and words of affirmation. I think this is extremely accurate! I'm not a person who is big on getting these fancy gifts or any gifts at all, and when you do service for me I really appreciate it but it doesn't let me know that you love me!
I really enjoy snuggling, I love being able to just sit right next to my husband on the couch. Have him have his arm around me in church, or just spending time around me! I love being around my husband and love that he loves being around me. It means more to me that we are around each other than if  we were apart and he just did some service for me while I wasn't there. I love him and I love that he understands what I need so that I can feel loved by him!

No comments:

Post a Comment