 |
| this is called a scale |
So I have found that it is really hard to talk about yourself, this is my section that I need to work more on! So the cheerleading part of the semester is coming to a close and I don't really know how I feel about it or not. This semester I feel like I grew a lot in learning a lot of new things, and really stepping my game up, but I also feel like I wasn't able to show it off very well, since I'm not the coach and all....but that's a different story. I don't know I love cheerleading and I really hope that I am able to continue to do it, even if I am just involved, like being a coach or something, the rest of my life!
 |
| this is called a scorpion |
No comments:
Post a Comment