Monday, March 21, 2011

Scriptures/class

So I really despise my D&C teacher, like pretty much HATE the man....which I would never say about anyone but I really dislike this man. Anyways things have gone a little crazy in his class and I feel like I have been singled out and it has made me resent a lot of the things that he is teaching and it made me not want  to listen to him. But I have come to realize that he really does know things and he really can get me closer to the Savior if I listen to what he has to say, use my own judgement yes, but at least listen to what he has to say. Because I have opened my mind to this I feel like I have been a lot more positive and open to things that are going on in my life, which makes me happier and helps my temperament towards everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment