Friday, March 4, 2011
Listening part dos
Listening....dang it's a lot harder to actively listen than I have ever thought! I really am a bad listener!!! haha it's just crazy how much that goes into listening and I do, do active listening often with people that I actually want to talk to, like my friends and husband, but when people are uninteresting it's really hard! I really have to learn to not be a selectively listening or insensitive listening because that's really hard for me. It's so hard for me to be empathetic towards people that it's crazy. There are some things that I do get empathetic about and I really feel like I have improved a lot in that. My cousin Catie was over the other day and we got talking about our husbands as we always do, and we weren't complaining about them we were actually saying the wonderful things that they do and it was a really good conversation and I feel like we talked about a lot of really meaningful things that really helped both of us....at least I feel like it helped me. So Catie good listening skills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment