Thursday, March 31, 2011
Just Love!
I know that at the end of the semester things are stressful, but I would like to say that I have become friends with Spring, and I really think that I have become a better communicator with my husband! Yes there are times when I wanted to kill both of these people but with every relationship you have to take good with bad, you have to be able to work through things, and try new things. I really think that I did the best I could and I really feel like I have improved my relationship with Spring and with my husband. I know that this class has really helped me be more open minded and thoughtful about other people instead of being kind of selfish and blaming things on others! Thank you Sister McKenna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment