Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whenever....

Whenever I feel down and I feel like things couldn't get any worse, or I just feel a need for uplifting I always go to one scripture. That scripture is 2 Nephi 4:18-21 and it states:

"18 I am encompassed about, because of the temptations and the sins which do so easily beset me.
19 And when I desire to rejoice, my heart groaneth because of my sins; nevertheless, I know in whom I have trusted.
20 My God hath been my support; he hath led me through mine afflictions in the wilderness; and he hath led me through mine afflictions in the wilderness; and he hath preserved me upon the waters of the great deep.
21 He hath filled me with his love, even unto the consuming of my flesh."

These scriptures just always fill me with the Lords everlasting love for me and make me feel his presence in my life even stronger than before!

No comments:

Post a Comment