Thursday, March 31, 2011

My goal with My Heavenly Father

I know that I  needed to write this in the beginning of the blog but I totally forgot and I was going through my check list and BAM there it is....found it in my journal.
My goal this semester with my Heavenly Father is to have a closer "reading scriptures relationship". I want to be able to have His spirit with me, and I want to be able to read the scriptures and be taken where He wants me to go, not just where I am reading at the time. When I can become sensitive enough to the spirit for scripture study I know that I will be able to apply it in other aspects of my life as well. I want to be able to keep His spirit with me always, this is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment