Monday, March 21, 2011

Teasing

Sometimes Jake will tease me about something that isn't done around the house. I know that he's just teasing me but it really does bug me, like he will be like wow honey the kitchen is really dirty when are you going to clean it? Like I know he's kidding and he will help me clean it, but sometimes I just really don't like it and I really don't like that he would say that to me. Like what I'm doing and what I'm working on isn't as important as what he  is doing and working on and I just need to do all the home things and he will work and go to school and I'll just be waiting at home for him with the house clean and a cute little outfit on and everything in it's proper order. Yes I would gladly do that if I too didn't have work and school and a ton of homework and cheerleading and everything else going on! Cut me some slack! ugh.....I know he's teasing....I know he's teasing....I know he's teasing....

No comments:

Post a Comment