Monday, March 21, 2011
Grain of salt
Sometimes I just get so so so so mad at Jake for the dumbest things, and I need to realize that they are just little things and it's not that big of a deal. Jake and I have recently found out that we are moving to Texas to go to school and work and in the beginning when we were still deciding between Texas and Florida he was entirely set on Florida. Which I would be ok with but I just....I don't want to be in Florida. I really like to visit Florida and I really enjoy the state but I don't know if I would like to live there. Not only that but the University of Florida really doesn't have much of what I am studying, it has a great program for him but not for me. But he kept insisting until I finally had to put my foot down, and yes he got angry but he also realized that it was the best decision for both him and I and not just for him. There's a lot for both of us still to learn about each other even though we dated FOREVER and we have known each other for a really long time. It never ceases to amaze me with how different we are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment