Thursday, March 31, 2011

Luck O' the Irish!

Me, My husband Jake, and Robby our good friend
 So my husband and I went to a St. Patricks Day party at our good friend Missy and Matt's house. It was SO much fun!!! I love St. Patrick's Day! I mean I am Irish so it's something that I really enjoy! Back home we used to make corn beef and cabbage and totally deck out all in green! Here we just deck out in green, hit a green pinata and play a lot of games! Of course this party is never complete without green mugs with wonderfully awesome root beer in them, and some cool green colored BBQ wings! It was a great time with a great bunch of friends! We will miss them a lot when we move!
Before the partahay!


Yea my husband likes wings...a lot...

The fun pinata!!!...that we beat with a tennis racket....

No comments:

Post a Comment