Thursday, March 31, 2011
SALE!!!
So my husband and I are moving to Texas....as you know....and since we only have a little 2 door car we can't really bring everything with us. I mean unless we got a Uhaul but...we decided it would cost too much...anyways...WE'RE SELLING OUR STUFF! All of it pretty much, which is pretty nerve racking, and not very exciting but also kind of exciting all at the same time. We have our bed sold and a bunch of other stuff, so it's nice to have this extra money to make it down to Texas with, but also crazy because we have been getting calls, texts, emails since the minute we put our stuff up online! It's crazy how badly somebody wants a $5 iron!! I just can't even imagine bargaining the way some of these people have tried to with us. I mean....it's a $5 iron! Ha well some people are just that way I guess, and I feel like I really communicated with these people clearly but for some reason they still just didn't get it, I guess that's communication conflict for ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment