Thursday, March 31, 2011
Color Code
When I did the color code profile I was a red with a yellow as a secondary. This means that I am logic-based and want control but it's only over selective things. I really enjoy having the power and want to be respected and have the approval of others. My secondary yellow color says that I love to have fun and have no control. I have optimism and am very enthusiastic, having people like me and their approval is volatile. I believe that these are partially true. Yes, I am logic based but I'm not very controlling at all, I do LOVE to have fun and am very enthusiastic but I am enthusiastic when I want to be which I guess might be the selectivity of a red? I really do strive to be liked and want approval but it is also just selective, if you're someone I don't know and have no tie to I don't care about what you have to say about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment