Thursday, March 31, 2011

the end.

I know that in the beginning of the semester I wanted to be able to have the spirit with me as I am reading the scriptures, and I believe that I was able to accomplish that goal. I know that not every time you read the scriptures you are going to be prompted to go somewhere else in them, but I also have been trying really REALLY hard to say a pray before and after my scripture reading so that I will be able to be more in tune with the spirit, and I really feel like I made progress. It made my scripture study more meaningful and I feel like I got a lot more personal gain out of my reading/studying instead of just the words on the page, which is what I really wanted to do this semester. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and his and my Father Heavenly Father. I know that they live and love me. I will always strive to improve my communication with them and will always strive to do the best that I can for them.
my  favorite picture of the Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment