Monday, March 7, 2011
Video Games....AHHHHH
So lately Jake has been on a video gaming SPREE!!! It's gotten crazy and it's gotten to a point where we are late to the places that we want to go and to meet people because he just wants to play one more game or has to get to a point to save the game....and yes it doesn't really effect my school work because I'm not playing but it seems like it really is effecting my school work because I keep getting so annoyed with him doing that! ugh....dang video games. I need to talk to him about it and really let him know but I need to do it before he starts playing because once he starts he gets pseudo listening going on and doesn't really pay attention to me. blah blah blah....ugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment