Thursday, March 31, 2011

Me Myself and I

So we're moving to Texas! We've put everything that we own on bulletin board and craigs list and trying to leave dodge! It's crazy I never thought I would get out of here and now that I am AND I'm graduating I just don't know what to think of everything. We're going to Texas because I got an amazing job opportunity down in Corpus Christi to work for a Podiatrist being his assistant. Which will pay REALLY well and is an amazing job, but I don't know about everything because I still want to go to grad school and get my Veterinary license and I want to work with animals, that's what I went to school to do and it's what I really want to do, but this opportunity just kind of presented itself and we kind of been running with it. I know that I am a very confident person, that I know what I want and I go and get it! Things are just so crazy and I am getting REALLY excited about moving and starting a new life  down in Texas! It's going to be so much fun! But I have to make sure that I keep my goals in mind, I know that I can do well in anything that I do and that I can accomplish anything! Which is why I am going to do the best I can and I know that the Lord will bless me for doing so!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment