While reading in my scriptures the other day for my D&C class I was getting really angry. Thinking that this teacher is ridiculous and that I'm really upset with the learning model, that it's stupid that my peers are teaching my class. To me I get really angry when teachers take the learning model to the extreme. I didn't pay tuition to pay my professors to tell ME to teach the class.
All the while I was thinking this I was reading in the D&C I can't even remember what section or where I was because I was so upset, but I do remember feeling the spirit, and having it speak to me asking me why I was so mad. I couldn't give a good explanation, I couldn't remember why I was mad! I just sat there and really thought about it. The learning model still makes me mad, and I do still get angry about it. But I thought in the long run that it doesn't matter. This is the Lords university and I need to respect what's going on here, even if I don't entirely agree with it. I chose to be here just like I chose to do the right thing.
I really appreciate the fact that I am in tune enough with the spirit to realize that I am being crazy sometimes. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment