So this is just one of those times that I get to say everything that I like about myself and boost my own self esteem by saying that I'm the coolest person in the world!...Which is half true ;)
1. I am a good cheerleader and love to do it!
2. I am intelligent and like to do well in school
3. I have a testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints and love it's teachings with all my heart.
4. I think that I am attractive
5. I love that I have a wonderful husband
6. I love that I am motivated and driven to do well
7. I love that I am social and like to be around other people.
8. I love animals and love to be around them and help them
9. I love how short I am
10. I love that I am loved by my family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment