Friday, February 4, 2011
Discouragement
A few days ago I had an interview with people who will decide my fate here at BYU-I. I am an animal science major and I want to go into veterinary medicine. This has been what I've wanted to do for a really long time, and I feel like I'm really good at it and really have a knack for it. Interviewing with these two professors, I won't disclose their names, really threw me for a loop. It was crazy they were very hard on me, which is understandable it's a hard field, but telling me that I will never get into vet school and that I have a low gpa and that I would be on probation if I did get into their program and I needed to give them progress reports like every other week.
Ugh honestly it just made me even more determined to do well. I am in their program for the spring but if someone comes along with a better gpa I get kicked out....awesome....sooooooooooo needless to say I have enough credits to graduate with my associates in animal science and I'm going to do that and go to a REAL school that isn't crazy! Sounds good to me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment