Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Love

One of the most meaningful moments or experiences in my life was when I got married. It was the most sacred and amazing time I have ever had. There are no words to describe how it feels to be sealed to the one that you love most in the world in the temple. Jake and I were sealed in the Nauvoo, IL temple on November 23, 2010 it was the most beautiful days in November, which is really weird for the midwest. There was a tornado warning the day before with hail and hurricane force winds, beautiful the day of not a cloud in the sky, and the day after a torrential downpour. I say that that meant we were suppose to get married that day for sure! haha But my life has felt so much more complete and whole with my husband in my life. Being with him everyday is more than I could ever ask for, he is my best friend and my eternal companion. He makes me want to be a better person and really does complete me. I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment